BOYCE AVENUE

Assalamulaikum,

I have a new obsession now... Boyce Avenue... I come across this band in Youtube just a week ago, and starting to love it...


and my favourite song of the album/ band is... Change Your Mind, because I find the lyrics was so close to me... kerana aku adalah sebuah organisma yang kuat perasan dan tidak boleh menerima kenyataan dengan mudah, sebab itu aku rasa lyrics dia kena ke batang hidung aku...

got lyrics also, senang, kan!

and the acoustic version which i really like, and personally like more than the original...

go to their channel in Youtube... http://www.youtube.com/user/boyceavenue

So, that's it from me now... I have becoming a little less KPOP and more to English Acoustic Cover now...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEN ASHAARI kata AKU TAK SUKA , AKU TAK SUKA LAA !

Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah

KEBAIKKAN COMPLEX CARBS