somethings...is just so amazing...

this is good... this is amazing... this is just great... thanks for the love, haters...thank you so much for that...this is what me and my friends gotta say...

Pali said:

Ramai btol talam dua muka...huhu...

I said:

No la Pali, we need to understand that they are being themselves... if you get what I am saying...lol


Tipah said:

pe rse nye bile jd kanak2 riang???? i feel u... :)

I said:

rasa bese2 jer...but at least much better than jadi babi, kan...

Yanie said:  

sooooo plastic la u guys... hahahahha... lol...

I said:

I wish I can say that my comments are disable but seriously, I grew bored with such people...why are you being such a piece of shit...

kepada sesiapa yang think you know me well dengan cerita mereka2 itu...I'm NOT begging you, but you're all people with your own brain to think...try re-think what quality they have shown you...try for once think, just think of this...do you know me?

And that's the rep...enough of this melodramatic speech...I'm not made for this...btw, don't view this blog if you just want to find perkataan "BODOH", okay...you're not BODOH, well completely I am not either...but I may lack in various ways identical...I'm sorry if you're annoyed but...go back to the facebook group where you belong!

p/s -  but I will always love you guys (minus the admins of the group), I still see you as friends, there's nothing changed...everything's more of a same...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEN ASHAARI kata AKU TAK SUKA , AKU TAK SUKA LAA !

Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah

KEBAIKKAN COMPLEX CARBS