NEW HEADER FOR THIS BLOG

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.

прывітанне(read as pryvitannie) is 'Hello' in Belarusian.

Salam 13 Ramadhan. Apa khabarmu di sana (cam nyanyi lagu Ramlah Ram, kan..!)?

I hope everyone will be just fine. Amin.

this is a simple update to show you my new header..

I've never go with a header as big as this one before but, I thought to give it a try. to my pleasant surprise, I liked it.

hehehe.. that guy beside me (the one whose a little taller is my friend, you don't have to know who he is. haha..!)

okay... since later on, I might change the header, I think I should upload it in this entry.

(sekejap!)

Jahnism is COOL!
there it is... hahaha...!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEN ASHAARI kata AKU TAK SUKA , AKU TAK SUKA LAA !

Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah

KEBAIKKAN COMPLEX CARBS