header baru saya

ASSALAMUALAIKUM.
me and my friends..!

feeling2 muka jambu kan masing-masing, walaupun di dunia nyata muka kau miskin, kan..!
Hi, I just wanted to update that I'll be using a new header.

to those who read this blog, thanks...

to those you don't read this blog... (mmm, they didn't read your blog, Jahn... why are you wishing for them?), urmmm, yeah, you don't read here so, you don't know anything, har har har...!

so, what do you think of this pic?

I remember drawing this one couple of years ago... when I was in part 5 diploma... haaa... very, very long time... and now, I decided to use this as my blog header...

personally I value this pic really big sentimentally... because these were my friends and I that I was drawing...the red-haired guy was Akas, I was beside him (the blue-haired), the green-haired was Sesat and the one who is at the far right was Abegay.

I drew this for Akas for his final project. just a friend-to-friend favor. then, it turns out to be my liking very much... mucho, mucho..!

so, that's all... happy blogging semua..!

p/s - Emil must have been jealous of this..! hahaha..!

Comments

Eera Shera said…
padan muka ko emil.gambar ko tak ade.so, sila belasah jan cukop2
Mohamadjahn said…
emil tak mampu berbuat apa-apa...

Popular posts from this blog

BEN ASHAARI kata AKU TAK SUKA , AKU TAK SUKA LAA !

Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah

KEBAIKKAN COMPLEX CARBS