I am so sorry

Assalamualaikum semua,



entry ni membosankan... so, Jahn nak minta maaf awal-awal kalau korang tak suka tapi Jahn needs a place untuk luahkan... hence, the label 'luahan' di blog Jahn ini...

biasanya orang yang kenal Jahn tahu yang Jahn adalah seorang yang not good, tak pandai berkawan dan cepat kecil hati, senang cerita Jahn cepat sentap! so, what's the problem with that?!! I never thought that is my problem so... should that be what you feel too? yes, I think so.

Jahn was being completely pissed off when people yang Jahn tak kenal (sangat) constantly make fun of Jahn and once of any times, tak rasa bersalah... I hate that, big time, seriously!!

I thought when I started ignoring, less communicating with 'em... they'd slow it down a bit and eventually return my favor of being silent but darn it... some people just didn't learn anything...

making fun of what people like and what they do...
being overly insensitive and annoying...
is that the best you can do?

correct me if I'm wrong but have I ever joke around like you did... and, yes... do I talk to you?
so please return the favor, zip it!
I don't care even we won't have a decent communication at all...

tapi Jahn bukannya suka bencikan orang, marah je...



p/s - Dear readers, I'm sorry if you feel bothered by this but... ini adalah tindakan Jahn bila dah letih.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEN ASHAARI kata AKU TAK SUKA , AKU TAK SUKA LAA !

Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah

KEBAIKKAN COMPLEX CARBS