starting it back again...

Assalamualaikum...

Fuuu... lamanya tak menjenguk benda alah ni... dah sersawang dah... hahaha...

Am I being so busy this far? well, yeah... but to think of it... tak adalah that kind of busy, I mean... everybody's busy...kan..?

hahaha, regardless... I still find it hard for me to blog for I was feeling tired back from work... not able to open my laptop and start writing... I was starting to become a habit... even on weekends too, I was so much lazy to even open FB... ohhh...

it was frustrating actually... but not serious stuff lah...

well, I think I wanna start back again...

so... fighting!!!

oh yeah... I have something to ask... Emil asks actually.

"Is it okay to start something you've given up long ago because you felt you can't do it, you felt you're not borne with it  and/or to do it? Should you be of any care with what people might say to you about it?"

p/s - I felt good to write again...

TCCOW - THE SOLDIERS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEN ASHAARI kata AKU TAK SUKA , AKU TAK SUKA LAA !

Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah

KEBAIKKAN COMPLEX CARBS