everyone needs mom

Assalamualaikum semua,






Moms are a very fascinating people. That is a phrase I think of … today. Why? I don’t know, suddenly I’ve thought about it. I heard this during lunch hour.

“Baby ni dah masuk 3 bulan hari ni, dah aktif… letih saya.”

A noona at my office said this. And there suddenly I came to think of that phrase I wrote earlier. Moms are a very fascinating people.

I mean like, I don’t know about you but sometimes, people tend to forget… which woman really should be loved amongst others.

Usually, we hear this kind of dramatic asshole speech…
“B, youlah wanita pertama dalam hidup I. Hanya you dalam hati I. Tak ada sesiapa lagi dah!”
I hate you...that's all...

Well, you know what… bullshit!

Some would say like this…
“I admire giler dengan Michelle Obama… dialah First Lady pada I.”
siapa wanita ke dua selepas saya? do you have what it take to become america's next top model? sesat feeling2 tyra bank tak pepasal, kan... mengarut dah ni...

Well, that is bullshit too.

Sepatutnya macam ni…
“Walaupun my mom is practically nobody pada orang lain, she’s definitely someone I’ll look up to for always. There’s nothing much she gave to the world but me. I don’t think that I’m worth for the world pun… one thinks that I know about is my mom is incomparable.”
sayang mak... 

THE END.
errmmm, NOT!!!

Aku just nak preview this movie... MARS NEEDS MOMS

Milo belajar untuk lebih menghargai dan menyayangi ibunya selepas makhluk asing daripada planet Marikh menculik ibunya itu. Mesej bagus tapi conveyance dia crap, kan... but I perceived it'll be a fun movie!




THE END. betul-betul...





Emil: Jahn? Are you okay?

Jahn: …(sigh), I just miss my mom…

Emil: I’m sure she misses you too.

Jahn: (looking at Emil, significantly), thank you…

The rest of the evening goes with Jahn crying on Emil’s shoulder because he misses his mom very much…

Emil: You know what, Jahn... you're really cute like this...

Jahn: Thank you...

*actually Emil is pissed off because Jahn laid on his shoulder a little bit too long... the message does not convey to Jahn at all...





Noona = akak, perempuan yang lebih tua sikit daripada kita, yang kita hormatlah… more or less…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BEN ASHAARI kata AKU TAK SUKA , AKU TAK SUKA LAA !

Hantu Kak Limah Balik Rumah

KEBAIKKAN COMPLEX CARBS